- Treasury Reporting
- Contract Management Modelling
- Funding Allocation Models
- Resource Asset Management
- 5-20+ Year Strategic Planning
- Triple Bottom Line Reporting
- Course Costing
- Academic Analytics
- Procurement Planning & Price Analysis
- Student Retention & Intervention Models
Complex societal, economic, political and environmental pressures are placing intense demands on public sector organisations to make smarter decisions, deliver results and demonstrate accountability.
An unprecedented “information explosion” both facilitates and complicates the ability of governments and institutions to achieve and influence desirable outcomes. A tremendous opportunity exists to use the growing mountain of data to make better fact-based decisions. Yet, the volume of data and its increasingly diverse and interactive nature can also paralyse organisations as they try to separate the noteworthy from the not-worthy.
Learn more: Download the Government Analytics white paper
A historic opportunity exists to accelerate desired outcomes by embracing analytics as a core management competency. But doing so will require organisations to embrace four critical imperatives
- Focus on outcomes to move beyond issues
- Orient the management of information around its use
- Use analytics-enabled insights to meet specific objectives
- Model and embed analytics discipline in management practices
Analytics competency is the next managerial innovation in the public sector. Multiple paths lead to progress. To find out more download the complete IBM Institute for Business Value executive report.