Cortell Australia is the largest independent provider of IBM Cognos Business Analytics and Performance Management solutions within Asia Pacific.
For more than 20 years, we have been collaborating with businesses of all sizes across every industry, designing, deploying and supporting their budgeting, forecasting, and enterprise reporting solutions. With over 1,000 successful deployments to over 500 companies, you can be confident that our experienced team will solve your performance management needs, delivering all three components of superior technology, people and process.
Our team of experts are all senior consultants with 8 to 20+ years of experience on the IBM Analytics platform. Many have earned formal finance CPA, CA or similar tertiary and postgraduate qualifications, and all have gained strong commercial acumen before becoming experts in their chosen area of passion. These exceptional people will challenge and guide you during design phases to ensure best practice techniques are adopted.
IBM Analytics is our sole focus. Our services offer end-to-end customer solutions around these platforms for executive strategy and advisory, licence optimisation, solution design, project delivery, platform upgrades, comprehensive support, ongoing training, and IBM and industry updates.
One of the key principles of our business model, regardless of how large and complex our client’s requirements are, is client self-sufficiency. We work closely with our clients throughout all stages of a project, including Design and Analysis, Build, Deploy and Operate, to ensure that when delivered, they are able to manage and maintain their systems independently.
Consulting services offered also include;
- Strategic assessment – functional and technical
- Strategic design – requirements brief to solution design
- Solution design and delivery – functional and technical
- Project management: Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Training – functional business model
- Technical platform and features
- Mentoring and advice
- Health checks and audits – continuous improvement programs
- New product advice, updates, guidance, and implementation
- Experience and best practice methodologies from design and delivery