Your Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Scorecarding Solution
When it comes to your critical planning processes, don’t compromise. You can have a fast, flexible and complete solution that embeds powerful analytics into everyday decision-making – in the deployment model of your choice.
IBM Planning Analytics goes beyond automating manual planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. It provides self-service analytics to all of your business users through an innovative planning workspace. It discovers insights automatically, directly from your data and helps you pull ahead of competitors and stay agile for whatever lies ahead. IBM Planning Analytics can be deployed in cloud, on-premises, or mixed deployment environments.
- Automate manual processes: Accelerate your essential planning, budgeting and forecasting processes with the powerful OLAP engine of IBM TM1.
- Customisable workspace: Provide an interactive, customisable workspace to cost centre owners and business managers for a consistent view of KPI’s.
- Fast, thorough analysis: Guided data exploration and natural language queries based on common business terms enable you to work with your data easily.
- Automated visualisations: Create clear, compelling graphics and integrated scorecards to help you share results with decision makers.
- Cloud, on-premises, or mixed deployment. Choose the deployment option that fits your needs and change when your requirements change.
- Flexible and scalable: Start small and expand as your needs evolve. IBM Planning Analytics works for individuals, teams, departments or across the enterprise.
- Embrace and extend your spreadsheets: Where needed, IBM Planning Analytics allows users to retain the familiar Microsoft Excel interface. No steep learning curve here.
- Uncover insights automatically from your data: IBM Planning Analytics brings the statistical analysis and predictive capabilities of IBM Watson Analytics to your planning process, for faster, forward-looking decision making.
- Perform in-depth analysis: IBM Planning Analytics facilitates multidimensional planning and detailed, what-if scenario modelling. A powerful hierarchy capability enables you to model attributes of hierarchies to enable more granular analysis.
- Finance takes the helm: IBM Planning Analytics is self-service and Finance-owned. Minimal IT support is required.
- Steer business performance more effectively: Link operational drivers to financial outcomes throughout the planning process to help you steer the most reliable course through uncertain waters.
It is important to ensure you select the right planning solution for your organisation, both current and future requirements
With over 20 years in designing and implementing budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting platforms, Cortell can help you evaluate and ensure your requirements are met with the IBM Planning Analytics platform.
We can help you through the following offerings
- Product Demonstration: If you want to simply see what Planning Analytics and understand it’s features and functionality, simply request a demonstration. Our consultants can either come to your premises to demonstrate, or arrange a web presentation at a time convenient to you and your team. No preparation is needed, simply request a demonstration, name a suitable time and we will take care of the rest.
- Proof of Concept: Qualified customers can request a proof of concept. This is where a consultant will construct a model based on your data and structures to demonstrate how your requirements can be delivered within the platform. Here you can have a customised demonstration of a model that closely represents your planning process. Typically a Proof of Concept takes between a couple of hours and 1 day.
- Pilot Model: We are happy to deliver a pilot model that will be a close fit to the actual completed product. This can take a bit longer, but can be valuable to work through requirements that you really need to nail and prove the solution will work for you and your organisation.
Once you are comfortable with the solution, Cortell will assist you in obtaining and purchasing licenses. We also offer services to get your first model ready for use along with associated training, education and support services to ensure you have everything you need to execute your budgeting or forecasting process.
Having completed hundreds of planning models, we have developed proven best practices and share these with our valuable customers.
IBM Planning Analytics Training Courses
Our courses are run by a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant/Trainer with 15 years’ experience in:
- maintenance of the IBM Planning Analytics applications and training.
IBM Planning Analytics Courses
- IBM Planning Analytics Workspace
- IBM Planning Analytics for Excel
- IBM Planning Analytics Introduction and Navigating & Analysing Data
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics: Designing and Developing Applications
- IBM Planning Analytics Administration