- Demand Driven Planning
- Supply Chain Modelling
- Quality Lifecycle Analysis
- Product Costing
- Predictive Maintenance & Quality
- Activity-Based Costing
- Operational Planning
To capitalise on market opportunities, manufacturers must uncover insights from data and content found within sensors, maintenance logs, and enterprise and production systems.
Industrial companies of all types must be highly efficient to meet demand, production and supply requirements, while carefully managing costs and resources. Whether in automotive, aerospace, defence, chemicals, petroleum, electronics or industrial products, companies can benefit from deeper insights into operations, market demand, inventory and performance. Cortell can help you reveal the insights needed to manage the complexity of global markets, supply chains and operations. With IBM Business Analytic solutions, we can help you address these common questions;
- How can we improve visibility into raw materials and inventory levels throughout the entire supply chain?
- Which product features are most valuable to our customers, and which are not needed?
- What processes can we put into place to reduce operating costs and better project financial performance?