- Merchandise Planning
- Open to Buy Calculations
- Competitor Intelligence
- Channel Planning
- Category Level Planning
- Range Planning
- Store Grading
- Assortment Planning
- Line Level Planning
- In-Season Control and Reforecasting
- Customer Profitability Models
- Product Profitability Models
- Customer Insight
- Predictive Analytics
- Inventory Management
Thousands of retailers worldwide rely on IBM Business Analytics software to deliver smarter retail.
Business intelligence software lets you consolidate, track, analyse and report on relevant data. Financial performance and strategy management software provides planning, budgeting and consolidation for linking strategy to dynamic plans and targets.
Advanced analytics software gives you the insight to anticipate trends and predict future outcomes. And analytic applications give you a quick start with a particular issue or domain.
- Identify, report on and analyse trends to respond to consumer buying needs and behaviour.
- Use predictive models and association rules to determine which group of products work best for which customers.
- Gain insight into customer perceptions of service, store, products and merchandising, and integrate results across the business.
- Create flexible seasons for basics, seasons and “waves.”
- Promotion planning, merchandise planning and market basket analysis.
- Optimise merchandise levels, minimise out-of-stocks and manage inventory costs.
- Conduct market basket analysis to anticipate customer response and improve promotions.
- Develop plans for key financial indicators including returns, cost of goods, supply chain costs and gross profit.
- Plan for the impact of markdowns and promotions on inventory value and margin.
- Align corporate and store operations around critical revenue and profitability targets; and quickly adjust plans and resource allocations to achieve profitable growth.
- Set, measure and monitor key performance metrics based on standard financial statements.
- Use predictive models to improve recruitment and optimise staffing decisions.
- Increase cost savings by comparing and benchmarking performance across stores, channels, regions and divisions.
- Gain visibility into key metrics across the chain: sales, labour, inventory and promotions.
- Monitor turnover and employee productivity.
Retail organisations have no time to waste in implementing software to achieve maximum value and ROI. Cortell has quick-start solutions that address planning and performance management process areas that directly impact your organisation’s ability to create business value.