- Clinical Trial Enrolment Forecasting
- Clinical Modelling and Resource Tracking
- Clinical Trial Forecasting
- Sample Optimisation
- Sales Quota Allocation
- Integrated Brand Management
Cortell and IBM Business Analytics software delivers complete, consistent and accurate information that decision-makers in pharmaceutical and life sciences companies trust to improve business performance. A comprehensive portfolio of business intelligence, advanced analytics, financial performance, predictive analytics and strategy management software provides executives with clear, immediate and actionable insights into current performance and the ability to predict future outcomes.
The world’s leading pharmaceutical and life sciences companies choose Cortell and IBM Business Analytics software to improve product development, increase operational performance, drive revenue and market share and comply with regulatory requirements. For them we offer:
The Right Partnership: Cortell with IBM Technology and Solutions and You
Cortell uses IBM Business Analytics software to provide an integrated platform for performance management. It leverages critical data systems including ERP, CRM, HCM and others. And it delivers the scorecarding, reporting, analysis, predictive analytics and planning tools to optimise business operations. With IBM Business Analytics software, organisations can improve their ability to make timely, informed decisions in all areas: clinical R&D, manufacturing, operations and finance. IBM Business Analytics software enables pharmaceuticals and life sciences companies to:
- Gain a complete view of the clinical development process to increase clinical efficiency and optimise the cost/value relationship
- Monitor performance against key milestones such as investigator selection, IRBs, site initiations, enrolment, drug shipments and availability
- Integrate plans and budgets to provide visibility into clinical spending, predict clinical expenses and maximise financial capital leverage
- Aggregate customer, channel and product data for a single view of sales volume and to drive more targeted deployment
- Enable driver-based planning to make better decisions about resource allocations, such as marketing programs, advertising and samples
- Improve contracting effectiveness through better planning and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs), historical performance and scenario analysis
- Structure data and reporting to comply with HIPAA, CFR 21, PDMA, state marketing regulations and FDA NDA processes
To speed solution deployment and maximise ROI, Cortell offers a full suite of IBM Business Analytics solutions. These solutions address business intelligence, planning and performance management process areas that directly impact an organisation’s ability to create business value. They consist of prebuilt data, process and policy models based on proven best practices in pharmaceuticals planning, budgeting and forecasting. They provide the fastest means to effectively align strategy and execution.
The Requisite Experience
Many of the top players in this industry already choose IBM Business Analytics software, including:
- 25 of the top 30 pharmaceutical firms.
- Leading life sciences and biotech companies.